At Kyletunedit LLC we know how important privacy is and are committed to keeping your data safe. We aim to be transparent and clear about how we collect, use, disclose, store and transfer your personal information. This page is to provide you, our customer, with information about our approach to privacy and describes how your personal information is collected, used and shared when you visit or make a purchase on www. kyletunedit.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions that occur on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files that are used to record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit and debit card numbers, email address, and phone number).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information we generally collect to fulfill any order placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping, and sending invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Review our orders for possible risks or fraud
- When you are in line with the preferences you have shared with us, it will provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
- Help us detect potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, in general, to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers navigate and interact with the Site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store; you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site; you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. To learn more about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising by:
By clicking on THIS LINK and entering your email address.
IN THE FOLLOWING
Please note that we do not alter the use and data collection practices of our Site when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or if you would like to file a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org